As news concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) circulates, we want you to know that your church staff and elders have been prayerfully considering our responsibility to care for and protect our church family and surrounding communities. We are thankful to know that our Heavenly Father is in control and that we can rest in His sovereign plan for us and His church.
We ask that you carefully consider how we care for each other. If you have any signs of illness, please stay home. For more information on prevention and symptoms, see the Windsor Health Unit. If you are a senior citizen or have a compromised immune system, please consider staying home from any large gatherings.
We will not be passing the offering plates this Sunday, however, there will be an offering collection box at the back of the sanctuary. Alternatively, please take advantage of our online giving options through Tithe.ly (debit or credit card) or Rotessa (automatic bank withdrawals). Or visit our website, www.campbellbaptist.org/giving.
Again please be aware of the following:
• Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly and often.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue.
• We have added additional cleaning supplies to the Children’s room for the workers to use.
• Please stay home if you or your child are not feeling well or if you are feeling concerned.
Our desire is to be loving to our community, to help slow the spread of this virus and to protect those most vulnerable.
Your Campbell Baptist Staff and Elders